|Visual Screening and Peripheral Vision Test
The Optec® 5000/5000P — Visual Screening and Peripheral Vision Test
Stereo Optical, Inc. has created the Optec® 5000 and 5000P to perform comprehensive visual screening in minimal time. In addition to the ability to screen under a variety of conditions, including monocular, binocular, near, distance, daytime, and nighttime, the Optec® 5000P can also function as a peripheral vision test. The 5000 and 5000 P models are lightweight, portable, and feature a convenient light-emitting diode (LED) lighting system. Adult and pediatric visual acuities, color and depth perception, as well as vertical and lateral phorias can be tested using the Optec® 5000 and 5000 P. These visual screening devices conduct simple, accurate, and repeatable tests in less than five minutes.
The Optec® 5000 and 5000P boast unsurpassed homogenous illumination, two independent viewing ports for distance (20 feet) and near (18 inches) testing, and a washable, scratch-resistant surface made from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic. The Optec® 5000P comes with a manual control, accessories kit, one standard slide package, and a peripheral vision test.
Features of the Optec® 5000
- A new, updated design.
- Uncomplicated test sequence that requires only five minutes for ancillary office staff to conduct.
- Your choice of standard vision testing slide packages intended for a variety of specialty areas, including ophthalmology, optometry, public health, schools, clinical trials, driver licensing, and more.
- Test slides made from photographic film placed between two glass plates that produce long-lasting, high-quality images.
- Visual screening and peripheral vision test standards that meet the standards set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- A distance/near lens system with two separate viewing apertures for accurate distance and near testing (20 feet and 18 inches, respectively). Testing between near and distance is also available in 20, 22.5, 26, 31.5, and 39.5 inches.
- Custom slide packages include Ophthalmic Prescreening, Driver Rehabilitation, Medical with H.O.T.V., Medical with Michigan Preschool, Industrial with Purdue Job Standards Book, and the International with Job Standards Book.
Standard vision testing slide packages developed to suit the needs of a variety of testing professionals and organizations. By profiling the most common applications of our optical equipment and products and assembling slide packages to suit them, we make it easy to find the combination of vision testing slides that is right for you. Each vision tester purchase includes a package of 12 high-quality projector slides. If none of the vision testing slide packages available here suits your needs, you can assemble a completely customized slide package from our slide library.
Vision testing slide packages are available to fit the needs of most vision testing professionals. We offer the following pre-packaged slide collections:
- Ophthalmic Prescreening:This slide package is suitable for screening the vision of individuals from preschool through adulthood. The ophthalmic pre-screening package is the ideal solution for school vision tests, athletic and employment physicals, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) vision screening, and general check-ups.
- Driver Rehabilitation:This slide package is a complete general vision testing solution, perfect for schools, athletic and employment physicals, driver licensing examinations, FAA vision screening, and general check-ups.
|Auction [ Submit | Browse : Items | Location ]
Move the mouse to picture you wish to preview.